I'm Savannah. I'm 18, and I absolutely love Taylor Swift. I have so many situations that I don't know if I would have gotten through had it not been for her. I love it when I'm having a bad day, and all I have to do is turn on her music, and then I smile and find myself happily dancing. I may look dumb, but I feel better and that's because of Taylor. She is my inspiration, and people think it's weird how much I love her, but I just tell them they don't understand because they don't know her like I do. Taylor means so much to me. So my blog is about 95% about her and the other 5% is just random.
Oh and did I mention I love Taylor Swift? :)
New hair :)
My two favorites :)
1/21 older »
What's your favorite Taylor swift song? I adore Ours<3
I honestly don’t know if I can say that I have one favorite. I think everyone one of her songs had a special meaning to me in a different way. But I would definitely say that Enchanted, Superman, The Way I Loved You, Fearless, Our Song, and Mine are some of my most played. :)